The Patient Assistance Program is committed to eliminating financial barriers to care and increasing awareness of community and social services which support access to quality health care. DFD Russell Medical Center's Patient Assistance Coordinator can operate as a member of your health care team.
Providing the help you need, when you need it...
Health care coverage information and counseling
- Financial assistance program information
- Transportation services
- Nutrition programs
Medical care assistance
- Sliding fee for medical services (Income eligibility determination required)
- MaineCare application assistance
- Medicare benefit counseling and enrollment assistance (including Part D)
- Social Security benefit counseling, application assistance and referral.
Prescription drug assistance
- Free medication assistance programs (if income eligible).
- Discount pharmacy program.
- Discount pharmacy mail order programs - for those without prescription coverage looking for more affordable medications (if income eligible).
One on one confidential assistance available at each of our 3 community health center locations.
>> Contact our Patient Assistance Coordinator, Tia Knapp <<